A PowerPoint that Pops: 5 Techniques to Wow Your Audience, Part 1
PowerPoint is an excellent tool for presenters to engage their audience in a unique and interactive way. This week, we will explore five techniques that will help you develop a winning presentation for current and potential clients.
Tip #1: Use graphics and design strategically.
· Find or create a captivating design template. Use it consistently throughout the presentation.
· Use graphics that are related to and enhance the topic of the slide. Use “real” photos and images over clipart.
· Avoid flashy graphics and noisy animations unless they are directly related to the information o the slide.
· Keep the design clean and uncluttered. Leave empty space around text and graphics.
· Check all graphics on a projection screen beforehand to ensure the images are correctly displayed.